The San Diego Academy of Regenerative Therapies invites you to a complimentary live zoom panel discussion and Q&A on the potential use of adipose-derived cSVF in treatment of post-COVID-19 lung damage
[NCT #04326036 an FDA Oversight Trial]
Learn how AD-cSVF (Adipose-derived Cellular Stromal Vascular Fraction) can potentially perform as a regenerative COVID patient therapy and how new technology for functional respiratory imaging and lung function can validate the efficacy of the application.
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2020
Time: 8:30am PDT
- Patient Physical Impact From SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Overview discussion of Patient Issues
- Potential of Use of AD-cSVF to help mitigate lung damage in Post-COVID-19 patients
- Discussion of Functional Respiratory Imaging and Lung Function Testing
- Scientific data supporting the potential of using Adipose cSVF for mitigating lung damage
- Materials and Method for harvesting, processing, and administering AD-cSVF
Dr. Robert W. Alexander, MD, DMD, FICS - Principle Investigator
Dr. Ramón Llull, MD, Ph.D.
Moderator: Dr. Scott Stanwyck, MD